Join us for a creative and nurturing day.
You can join in on the scheduled day classes or book a private day session for you and your friends.*
The scheduled classes below include:
9.00 AM - 4 PM
- A warm welcome and introduction with a cup of coffee/tea
- A mindful easy one hour hike
- Getting inspired by nature and collecting materials for our drawing class
- A nutritious lunch provided by Port Road Project
- Jungle Sketching workshop of 2,5 hours
- Chill Yoga class at The Drift Yoga Studio to finish
You take home a sketching journal, pencil and fineliner.
Or book a private group and customise your own workshop
*Minimum of 5 people and a Maximum of 10
A C C O M M O D A T I O N
Make your creative mindful day into a weekend in Whangamata.
La Dolce Vita is easily recognised by the Mediterranean-style architecture. They are located at the North - Western end of Beverley Terrace in central Whangamata, only 3 minutes’ walk from the beach and town.
Check for availability
S U R F L E S S O N S
How about a surf session the day after?
Situated right on the beach front, Whangamatā Surf School has direct access to the best waves for all conditions. We offer individual or group lessons to best suit you. With backgrounds in education and high performance sport, our instructors are local and Surfing NZ Qualified to provide the best local knowledge and a great surfing experience.